Poster Guidelines & Details
To view poster numbers and titles, please click here
To view the presentation order for the Scientific Poster Presentation, please click here
To view the conflict of interest slide deck template, please click here
Specific Guidelines for Poster Displays:
- Displays may consist of a one-piece poster, or a two dimensional collection of smaller pieces which utilize the panel as a background.
- Posters must be a HORIZONTAL or LANDSCAPE format. The display's overall size must not exceed the panel dimensions of 6 feet wide by 3 feet high.
- Handouts may not be left on the floor in front of the display.
- Business cards or brochure holders may be attached to the display panel.
- Displays will be showcased during designated conference.
Poster Set Up and Tear Down Times:
Poster set up:
Day 1 Friday, October 3rd, 2014 from 7:30 to 8:30 am
*We will provide the poster board and the Velcro to attach the poster to the board.
Poster tear down:
Day 2 Saturday, October 4th, 2014 by 5:45 pm
Poster Viewing Times:
Day 1 Friday, October 3rd, 2014 from 3:15 pm to 4:25 pm
Day 2 Saturday, October 4th, 2014 from 2:20 pm to 3:20 pm
We ask that someone from your team, who has registered for the conference, be present to represent your poster during these times.
Technical/Visual Details Regarding Poster Displays:
To ensure consistent display quality among all submissions, please include the following on your display:
- A title
- The goal of the initiative
- A list of the participants including contact information
- A description in words (minimum 20 point font)
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and taking down your poster.
- All expenses associated with creating your presentation, conference registration and travel expenses for the conference.
At least one person on the submission team must be a registered delegate at the conference and all members of the team who want to attend or present must be registered.
Scientific Poster Presentation by Award Winning Recipients:
The session will take place on Saturday, October 4, 2014. The top three award winners in each category of Patient Care, Education, Research and Student will present their posters, and will be notified by e-mail with more instructions.
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
09:50 - 12:00 Scientific Poster Presentations by Award Winning Recipients
The top three award winners in each of the categories of Patient Care, Education, Research and Student will present their posters.
José Zariffa, PhD
Assistant Professor, Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto; Scientist, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute - University Health Network
Awards will be presented by:
Serge Rossignol, MD PhD
Full Professor, Department of Neuroscience, Université de Montréal; Canada
Research Chair Tier 1; Director of ERRSM / SMRRT
We are pleased to continue our partnership with the Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine, again for this conference, all accepted abstracts will be featured in the JCSM.